Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

OK

This game is long as hell, that show dedication. The lack of a save option is the only compliant, or atleast i havent found one. O by the was -Svend- is me, and -TheFonz- is my friend. We accidently singed in by the wrong name. So kinda switch our names to reviews and that will make it right.

Flash Halo: The Raid Flash Halo: The Raid

It iz cool i guess.

Seeing that this looks like your second flsh move and first game, you did good. What i got ask is, well i got a game a lika this and I got all the actionscript and what not, easy stuff, except i cant figure the gun. I cant find a way to move it, aleast like yours. So Can you slip me a little AS?

Newbies Flash Tutorial 1 Newbies Flash Tutorial 1

wow.

you need more then that. oh and ur button dosent have enough action script. on (release) { _root.play } . You should also cover thing like onion skinng, different animation skills like animatng a person, or even as if youlearn some. o and u should tell them how to import sounds and making different framesfro ur button. on last thing talk about movie clips.

Kogent Knight Kogent Knight

Snap

The game is great and the effort shows. Front Pageage.

TrueDarkness responds:

w00t front page, i really hope so.

supersoldier supersoldier

Supa Raw

Its cool, i specially like the vehicle using part.

King of Buttons 2 King of Buttons 2

Well for a sepul i would say . . .

It es god of bottons, or at leat god of staples.

Mouse 1.0 Mouse 1.0

Its cool.

the concept of the game is a little dull but you made it cool lokking and it feels like on of those game you get with the compter ... well i dont know if thats a complement or not, just saying it.

Flash Crisis Flash Crisis

SOmbady finaly did it.

I was thinking of doing a time crisis flash, but then i re membered i was a lazy pice of shit.

Storm the Castle(frogger) Storm the Castle(frogger)

Ye Old Frogger?

Yes, yes it is.

Might of Jann Lee Might of Jann Lee

HAHAHA

Yah that was funny, but it still is laking, if it was a like side scroller that didn't repat id give ths a 5.