super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

LOLOLOL

i saw thix moive befor the ppl of newgrounds on ur websit. LOL i enjoied thiz movie and i hop u mak others. WTF

Hey You - Pink Floyd Hey You - Pink Floyd

Wow

This movie is teh raw. It has powerful scenes and crazy animation, expecially the millions of hory humping worms. This movie iz teh raw. 1985 and punk out dawg.

P.S. Don't spill my latte on the way out.

Svend-1 responds:

hey you found the princess WRONG she is in another house go away

):<

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Its gude

good stuf and its front page worthy, but HOW MUCH MORE FUCKING LONGER IS THIS GOING TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!?? :b

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

OK

This game is long as hell, that show dedication. The lack of a save option is the only compliant, or atleast i havent found one. O by the was -Svend- is me, and -TheFonz- is my friend. We accidently singed in by the wrong name. So kinda switch our names to reviews and that will make it right.

Flash Halo: The Raid Flash Halo: The Raid

It iz cool i guess.

Seeing that this looks like your second flsh move and first game, you did good. What i got ask is, well i got a game a lika this and I got all the actionscript and what not, easy stuff, except i cant figure the gun. I cant find a way to move it, aleast like yours. So Can you slip me a little AS?

Newbies Flash Tutorial 1 Newbies Flash Tutorial 1

wow.

you need more then that. oh and ur button dosent have enough action script. on (release) { _root.play } . You should also cover thing like onion skinng, different animation skills like animatng a person, or even as if youlearn some. o and u should tell them how to import sounds and making different framesfro ur button. on last thing talk about movie clips.

Rosemary You Retarded Bitch Rosemary You Retarded Bitch

... o

............................OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOG
MOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i cant breath, holy shit my viens and my dublandoblandgata exploded.

The Worst 7-Nation Army Cover The Worst 7-Nation Army Cover

the guitar soli is rawness

tehz da beuitifulof teh world

The Epic - part 1 out of 1 The Epic - part 1 out of 1